Numbered seats in two price categories are most often used for concerts at Naantali Church. The seats in category B have a restricted view. There are no numbered seats at other concert venues, and all ticket prices are the same.
The starting prices vary between 38€ and 60€ (for children’s concerts 18€).
- A 50% discount on regular-priced tickets for students and concertgoers under 18 years of age.
- A 20% discount on selected concerts for owner-customers of Turku Region Cooperative Bank. Max. two tickets per concert. Available through OP Mobile and the lippu.fi ticket outlets (not R-kiosks).
- A 10% discount is available for holders of an S-Etukortti regular customer card. Max. two tickets per concert. Be prepared to display your card on entry to the ticketed event.
- A 10% discount is available to parties of 10 people or more. Tickets are available only from the lippu.fi ticket outlet or service number, from Visit Naantali or from[email protected].
Discounts do not apply to dinner concerts, concert packages or children’s concerts.
Tickets for Naantali Music Festival concerts may be purchased
- online at www.lippu.fi
- lippu.fi ticket outlets throughout Finland
- service number on 060 090 0900 (local call toll + EUR 2 per minute/part minute, Mon-Sat 09.00 – 19.00)
- Visit Naantali, Nunnakatu 2, tel. +358 2 435 9800, and through [email protected] Tickets for the Kaivohuone Dinner Concert are only on sale at Visit Naantali.
All ticket prices include a service fee and 10% VAT. An ordering fee of at least EUR 1 per order will be added to the order price, based on the chosen delivery method and point of sale. Read more about the payment method fees.
Tickets may also be purchased at the door half an hour before the concert begins, subject to availability. This does not apply to dinner and afternoon tea concerts.
We ensure the safety of our audiences and follow any applicable instructions from the authorities. We encourage you to monitor these webpages for any restrictions, safety guidelines or changes that may still be in place as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. We will post any changes and guidelines on this website, under News.
Terms of sales
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded except in cases of cancellation by the organiser or due to COVID-19 restrictions. In such occasions, instructions and schedule for reimbursements will be announced on this site. On purchasing event tickets, customers agree to follow current COVID-19 related health measures.
Naantali Music Festival reserves the right to changes.